Community

Lagos FRSC deploys 1,550 personnel for Eid-El-Kabir 

Lagos FRSC deploys 1,550 personnel for Eid-El-Kabir 

CITIZENS COMPASS – THE Federal Road Safety CORPS (FRSC), Lagos State Command, has deployed 1, 550 officers, marshals and…
TRAGEDY! Lady dies few hours to wedding 

TRAGEDY! Lady dies few hours to wedding 

CITIZENS COMPASS – A bride-to-be, Esther Chigozie Ihebunnadu, has reportedly died few hours to her wedding. She reportedly lost her…
Man, girlfriend sell one-month-old baby for drug addiction

Man, girlfriend sell one-month-old baby for drug addiction

CITIZENS COMPASS – THE Edo State Taskforce Against Human Trafficking has apprehended a 48-year-old man, Anthony Igbinogun, and his girlfriend,…
Flood sacks116 houses in Abuja

Flood sacks116 houses in Abuja

CITIZENS COMPASS – NO fewer than 116 buildings were submerged by flood following a downpour in the Federal Capital…
Council holds farm fair, promises to promote agriculture

Council holds farm fair, promises to promote agriculture

By Abimbola Joseph   CITIZENS COMPASS – THE chairman of Ikorodu Local Government Area, HON. Wasiu Adesina, on FRIDAY,…
Community leader to die by hanging

Community leader to die by hanging

CITIZENS COMPASS – AN Ondo state High COURT has sentenced to death by hanging, a 78-year-old community leader, Ojo…
Again, Glo throws weight behind Ojude Oba Festival

Again, Glo throws weight behind Ojude Oba Festival

CITIZENS COMPASS – IN line with its commitment to promote Nigeria’s culture, telecommunications giant, Globacom, has announced its sponsorship of…
Health workers narrate how placenta disappeared from health center 

Health workers narrate how placenta disappeared from health center 

CITIZENS COMPASS – THREE arrested health workers in Ondo State have claimed that a stray dog invaded their hospital, the…
I’ll still be selling Igbo like my forebears, Asari Dokub boasts 

I’ll still be selling Igbo like my forebears, Asari Dokub boasts 

CITIZENS COMPASS – FORMER Niger Delta agitator, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, has boasted that he will still be trading on hemp…
Suspects jump off motorcycle on sighting Police

Suspects jump off motorcycle on sighting Police

CITIZENS COMPASS – THREE suspects have jumped off a motorcycle on sighting Police in Agege area of Lagos…
Back to top button