CITIZENS COMPASS OSUN State governor, Ademola Adeleke, has said that he is reviewing the employment of 12,000 workers as well as the processes leading to the installations of three monarchs in the state.
The governor denied sacking the12,000 workers and dethroning the three monarchs.
Speaking on ‘Frank Talk’, a talk show programme on Rave FM, Osogbo, the spokesperson to the governor, Olawale Rasheed, said the appointments and employment by the administration of Oyetola will be reviewed to ensure due process.
According to him: “There was never sack of any worker or traditional ruler. We only set up a review panel. It is impossible to sack and put a review panel in place.
“The review panel is to look at the numbers of the people that were employed, due processes of the employment, and qualification among other things.
‘’Before our taking over, there were issues of backdating of employment, even till last year. So order 1-5 will be operationalized by order 6 which are the panels.
Those that were employed from July 17 till our takeover are still at work presently, they have not been sacked. The staff audit will review the employment. Within 4 hours, Adeleke has dismantled the illegality of 4 months, all the bobby traps he has dismantled them.“
Recall that Adeleke signed Executive Orders 3, 4, and 5, nullifying all employment and appointments by his predecessor Gboyega Oyetola from July 17 till his inauguration on Monday.