Community

Lagos gives reason for sealing church, mosque

Lagos gives reason for sealing church, mosque

CITIZENS COMPASS —Lagos State Government on weekend, explained why it sealed some religious and event centres in the state.  The…
Groom incur curses for disrespecting Royal Scepter at traditional wedding dance 

Groom incur curses for disrespecting Royal Scepter at traditional wedding dance 

CITIZENS COMPASS —A groom, Izoduwa Imasuen has reportedly uncured curses from the Royal Palace of Benin in Edo State, for…
Important information for Ikeja Electric customers 

Important information for Ikeja Electric customers 

CITIZENS COMPASS — Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IE) has announced that only customers who have linked their National Identity Numbers…
Lagos Govt to support Cultural Promotion initiative 

Lagos Govt to support Cultural Promotion initiative 

CITIZENS COMPASS —Lagos State governor, Mr.Babajide Sanwo-Olu has assured promoters of cultural events that the state government, will partner…
Flood sacks Lagos communities 

Flood sacks Lagos communities 

CITIZENS COMPASS —Residents of Lagos State Development Authority Housing Scheme at Isheri North GRA, Opic, off Channels Television in…
Lagos to monitor traffic on live cameras 

Lagos to monitor traffic on live cameras 

CITIZENS COMPASS — The Lagos State Government, on Thursday, unveiled live camera update infrastructure to effectively manage traffic in the…
I want to witness DNA of my grandson – Mohbad’s father 

I want to witness DNA of my grandson – Mohbad’s father 

CITIZENS COMPASS—Mr Joseph Aloba, father of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has said…
LASTMA prevents scooping of diesel along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway 

LASTMA prevents scooping of diesel along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway 

CITIZENS COMPASS —Operatives of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) on Thursday, October 19, 2023, prevented people from…
Lagos FRSC flags off Ember Months campaign

Lagos FRSC flags off Ember Months campaign

By Bose Adelaja CITIZENS COMPASS —The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Lagos State Sector Command, on Thursday, October 19,…
UPDATED: BRT driver in critical condition after head-on-collision in Lagos 

UPDATED: BRT driver in critical condition after head-on-collision in Lagos 

By Bose Adelaja    CITIZENS COMPASS —Medical personnel at a government hospital are currently battling to save the life…
Back to top button