Hotel worker electrocuted while repairing billboard 


CITIZENS COMPASS —A worker of a hotel was reportedly electrocuted while working on a billboard around Okpanam, Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State. 

It was learned that the deceased simply identified as Calabar, was electrocuted on top of a ladder while he was trying to repair the damaged billboard.

Sources said the deceased had climbed the ladder and was in the process of working when the ladder accidentally touched the 33KVA line high tension pole.

Spokesman, Delta State Police Command Command, Mr Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.


Related Articles

Back to top button